My Top Ten Pantry Essentials
When picking up the main protein for your dinner, be sure you stock up on my 10 Pantry Essentials on your next trip to the grocery store. These items will give more menu options and ways to add flavor to recipes and should always be in your pantry. This a great good start to a well stocked pantry.
Question of the day: What do you consider your top pantry items you use over and over again? Lets us know in the comments in YouTube or Facebook.
Here is my Top 10 Pantry Essentials List
1. Stocks – beef/chicken/vegetable
2. Rice/grains (farrow, quinoa, barley) – makes a quick and easy side dish, can be used in a lot of recipes
3. Pasta – more than just spaghetti. Try orzo, orecchiette, farfalle or any of the other fun shapes
4. Canned tomatoes – great addition to soups and stews, or can make a quick pasta sauce
5. Onions / Garlic – a must have for every kitchen!
6. Olive oils -Extra virgin for dressings, regular for cooking and sauces. Don’t forget the other oils – vegetable, corn, etc.
7. Vinegars – Red wine, champagne, apple cider.. The list goes on and on. But each one is different and has it’s own unique charm
8. Dried spices – thyme, garlic powder, parsley, bay leaves, etc.
9. Canned potatoes
10. Crystal Hot Sauce